Main Library Circulation Desk
The Main Library Circulation desk is staffed all hours the library is open. This desk is the service point for:
- Checking out and returning books
- Checking out and returning reserve books and films (effective 8/1/14)
- Checking out and returning computer equipment
- Checking out and returning Kindles
- Paging non-reserve films, headsets, and dvd remote controls
- Getting ID cards validated
- Renewal problems (you may self-renew books using My Library)
- Picking up holds and recalls, including ConnectNY and Interlibrary Loan orders
- Paying bills and fines
- Inquiring about borrowing privileges
- Applying for a senior carrel or locker (Main and Art)
- Lost and found items
- Getting change
For more information about Reserves, see the Reserves and Art Digital Imaging webpage.
Art Library Circulation Desk
The Art Library Circulation desk is staffed Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. This desk the service point for:
- Checking out and returning art books.
- When the desk is unstaffed, please go to the Main Library Circulation Desk
Music Library Circulation Desk
The Music Library Circulation desk is staffed all hours the Music Library is open. For services at this desk, see the Music Library website.