Circulation and Reserve Desk
Effective August 1, 2014, the Circulation Desk is the service point for:
- Checking out books and other materials that are on course reserves
- Checking out library laptops, ethernet cables, or powercords
- Paging non-reserve dvds or vhs
- Paging headphones to use with library dvd/vhs players
- Faculty or faculty student assistants to pick up dvds/video that have been booked for classroom viewing
- Students to discuss fines with Rebecca Burwell
The Reserve Department (Room 146) is the service point for:
- Faculty or faculty student assistants to drop off materials needing to go on reserves. If no-one is in the department, leave the books and a note on the designated drop-off desk.
- Faculty or faculty student assistants to discuss course reserve needs, including copyright questions
- Art faculty who have questions about digital imaging.
Rebecca Burwell's desk is located in the Circulation Office, where she can be consulted about any of the above matters.